As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
For Mobility Customer Service in Shanghai, we are looking for Lead Engineer to shape the connected Mobility with us.
What are your responsibilities?
· Acting as the technical manager for the Fault Reporting & Control Center Crew, interface to the operations
· Management and technical evaluation of fault reports received from operations regarding to malfunctioning systems or components
· Planning, managing, coordinating and supervising of all maintenance tasks together with the maintenance group
· Support CTO to develop the maintenance plan & maintenance instruction of rolling stock together with production & maintenance execution section
· Support CTO to develop the process of technical management
· Support MAC team to develop the application of prediction maintenance
· Supervises directly all engineers of Fault Reporting & Control Center
What do you need to qualify for this job?
· Has a Bachelor’s degree or above in Rail Transit Rolling Stock and five years of work experience
· Has an experience in whole train design or commissioning
· Has a good understanding of analytical and investigative principles and procedures
· Has a good command of both the spoken and written English language
· Has good communication & leadership skill
Shanghai Line 18 Hangtou Depot (No.777 Xia Yan Road, Pudong district, Shanghai)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time