As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
For Mobility Customer Service in Shanghai, we are looking for Quality Manager to shape the connected Mobility with us.
What are your responsibilities?
• Supervises directly the section managers, controller and project administration and quality officers
• Supervises indirectly all staffs of the maintenance organization
• Determination of the production and process-related quality requirements from the customer contract and other requirements
• Creation of the quality plan including the interface to the customer
• Preparation of quality statements and reports
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• Has a Bachelor’s degree in a Technical filed or Business Administration
• Has at least 5 years working experience in rolling stock project
• Has an experience in Quality Management
• Has a good command of both the spoken and written English language
Shanghai Line 18 Hangtou Depot (No.777 Xia Yan Road, Pudong district)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time