As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
For Mobility Customer Service in Shanghai, we are looking for Shift Supervisor to shape the connected Mobility with us.
What are your responsibilities?
· Supervises the staffs within the shift in maintenance group
· Responsible for the maintenance and repair of relevant system/components in rolling stock in conformity with the applicable technical documentation
· Co-ordination of all aspects with regards to the requirements for speedy corrective actions e.g. suitable personal, tools, materials etc
· Assistance in the repair of installations in conformity with the applicable technical documentation
· Monitoring and review of maintenance tasks reports
· Preventive and corrective maintenance including of repairs under supervision of engineer on duty and in conformity with the technical instructions and maintenance manuals.
· Operation of special tools and measuring devices required to perform maintenance and repair tasks
What do you need to qualify for this job?
· Has a Certificate or Diploma in an appropriated technical field and three years of work experience
· Has experience working with the project and desirable in Rail Transit
· Has a training ability to train staff in technical subject
· Has a good knowledge in tools and equipment
Shanghai Line 18 Hangtou Depot (No.777 Xia Yan Road, Pudong district, Shanghai)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time