As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
For Mobility Customer Service in Shanghai, we are looking for Dispatcher to shape the connected Mobility with us.
What are your responsibilities?
· Being the interface to client’s dispatchers in OCC, Rolling Stock, DCC
· Allocation of rolling stock to maintenance according to schedules and issue return of the rolling stock to service including any restrictions of use
· Checking the verification documents concerning the maintenance performed and the release to service with staffs in maintenance group
· Check to ensure the work done on the rolling stock corresponds to the work order
· Ensuring the capability of assessing damage patterns on a rolling stock to be able to order maintenance corresponding to the extent of damage
· Passing on to all parties involved information about the return to operation, including relevant restrictions on use
· Transferring essential information appropriate to the individual order to the maintenance delivery, such as a maintenance schedule, material and spare parts lists, listing applicable regulations and technical specifications
· Recording and archiving all the issued work orders, including the relevant restriction on use
What do you need to qualify for this job?
· Has a Bachelor’s degree in Rail Transit and five years of work experience
· Has a good knowledge in the process of depot work control
· Has a good understanding of analytical and investigative principles and procedures
· Has a good communication skill
· Has a good command of both the spoken and written English language
Shanghai Line 18 Hangtou Depot (No.777 Xia Yan Road, Pudong district, Shanghai)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time