As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
For Mobility Customer Service in Shanghai, we are looking for FRCC Engineer to shape the connected Mobility with us.
What are your responsibilities?
· Preparation of reports and statistical analysis regarding faults and performance measurement
· Close cooperation with lead engineer, maintenance & production manager, dispatchers regarding the collection and analyses of data
· Maintenance and analysis of data within the CMMS corresponding with the requirements of the sub systems
· Prepare the maintenance reports based on the CMMS
· Prepare and analyse the system availability
· Support Lead Engineer, CTO to develop the technical instruction and supervise the maintenance staffs to perform the creative maintenance, trouble-shooting.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
· Has a Bachelor’s degree or above in Rail Transit Rolling Stock and three years of work experience
· Has experience working with the project and desirable in commissioning or warranty service
· Has a good understanding of analytical and investigative principles and procedures
· Has a good knowledge of one or more sub-systems / components on Rolling Stock
Shanghai Line 18 Hangtou Depot (No.777 Xia Yan Road, Pudong district, Shanghai)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time