As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
For Mobility Customer Service in Shanghai, we are looking for Logistic Officer to shape the connected Mobility with us.
What are your responsibilities?
· Adjudication of prospective suppliers and contractors pricing, quality and service
· Creation of information of the usage rates for consumables and spares
· Assuring the timely and automatically replenishment of consumables and spares prior to the reaching of critically low levels
· Securing of conformance of the procured materials with the requirements / specification
· Conducting of inspections for materials manufactured by external contractors
· Evaluation of Alternative Supplier
· Follow-up of procurement process, monitor and upkeep of procurement documents
· Establishment of appropriate and adequate storage facilities
· Supervision and co-ordination of staff engaged in store activities and compilation and maintenance of records of supply transactions
· Administration of computerized spares inventory and control system
What do you need to qualify for this job?
· Has a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and three years of work experience
· Has an experience working with the multi-national company
· Has an experience working with the project
· Has an experience in Import and Export, knowledge skill in Customer and Clearance
· Has a good command of both the spoken and written English
· Has a knowledge of systems or components in rolling stock
Shanghai Line 18 Hangtou Depot (No.777 Xia Yan Road, Pudong district, Shanghai)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time