As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
For Mobility Customer Service in Shanghai, we are looking for Store Supervisor to shape the connected Mobility with us.
What are your responsibilities?
· Administration of material handling and management
· Store inventory administration
· Maintain material records
· Preparation of reports
· Supervise the receiving and issue of stocks
· Supervise day to day of material movement task
· Handle of stock transfer
· Manage the administration of store
· Supervise store personal of safety and security matters
· Responsible for maintenance of spares
· Responsible for the cleanliness and tidiness within the storage and workshop areas
· Ensuring the calibration of tools and instruments
What do you need to qualify for this job?
· Has a Bachelor’s degree in technical filed of Business Administration and three years of work experience
· Has an experience working with the multi-national company
· Has an experience working with the project
· Has an experience working in the warehouse
· Has a good command of both the spoken and written English
· Has a knowledge in tools and instruments
· Has a good skill in quality control
· Has a good knowledge in the inventory management
Shanghai Line 18 Hangtou Depot (No.777 Xia Yan Road, Pudong district, Shanghai)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time