We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Team Assistant!
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Assist line manager and sales team to timely maintain sales opportunity data in sales system (Shareville), with good data quality (including project information / data collection & summary and order income process management);
- Support line manager and sales team to prepare for supporting document of bidding and follow up bidding process, maintain tender system and file management;
- Assist line manager and sales team for Business Partner system and distributor application process;
- Arrange travels for line manager, book flight ticket & hotel, prepare travel application and reimbursement;
- Manage office assets & supplies’ administration and procurement, support to place purchase order and maintain OneSRM system
- Coordinate and support on the meetings with external customers, including Sales & Business Partner regular meeting and appointment, marketing events;
- Arrange internal team meetings and take meeting minutes, arrange team building activities;
- Assist line manager and sales team for other daily administration work;
- Support on the signature and chopping process for internal and external documents;
- Other tasks assigned by line manager (including but not limited to: private car for public use process application, company process, new comer support like company process training, etc).
Your qualifications and experiences:
- 1 year working experience in sales admin function
- Bachelor degree or above
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time