- Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment to define integration requirements
- Design, implement and operate integrations scenarios based on Azure Integration Services Logic Apps, Service Bus, API Management and Event Grid
- Support solution architects in setting up cloud and hybrid scenarios, using Logic Apps Connectors and on-premise Data Gateways
- Implement ETL architecture with scenarios based Azure Data Factory
- Follow and implement siemens SI cloud policies and security regulations.
- You have a strong background as cloud engineer or similar, combined with a thorough knowledge of DevOps tools and best practices
- Profound knowledge and experience in Azure integration components
- Result-oriented and quality-conscious and you have a structured and systematic approach to your work
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Advanced English skills/ both verbal and written
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time