- Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment to define integration requirements
- Implement configurations and customizations in Dynamics 365
- Continuously research and learn latest configuration and best practices Microsoft Dynamics 365 and then bring these configurations to live
- Assist in developing design specifications as well as presenting demos (live, documentation and presentations) of the solution to the business.
- You have an education in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related fields
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 expertise (customer service and field service – most relevant modules)
- Power Apps platform know-how experience is a plus
- Strong willingness to understand business processes
- Good problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Advanced English skills/ both verbal and written.
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time