Internal Account Executive
Siemens Financial Services have an exciting new opportunity for a highly motivated Internal Account Executive to join the Internal Sales team based in Manchester. As Internal Account Executive you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our existing and new accounts as well as identifying and developing sales opportunities within the agreed sales area in order to achieve sales targets.
The role is based in our Manchester office, with a combination of home and office working.
What are my responsibilities?
- Work with all targeted Vendors/Brokers predominantly within the office equipment sales area in order to maximise business potential
- Develop strong relationships with all key customers in the region
- Support our drive for digitalisation and efficiency in all areas of service delivery
- Liaise with External Account Managers to ensure achievement of volume and profitability targets on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Ensure comprehensive, up-to-date customer account records are maintained on the appropriate database in respect of terms of business, rates, commissions and incentives (current and lapsed), key contacts, service expectations, contact dates, reason for contact and actions agreed and taken.
- Analyse management information, monitor past performance and look at statistical trends at both team and individual level in order to predict and react to future requirements.
- Extract and report on key customer data in order to review quality of service and agree action plans for specific key accounts.
What skills and experience can I bring to the role?
- Internal sales experience with a proven and successful ability to manage a portfolio of clients
- Experience of building and maintaining a strong relationship with customers over the phone and email
- Experience of selling different asset types in either consumer or business finance and experience of working with high numbers of transactions through intermediaries would be advantageous
- Experience within Financial Services and Leasing is preferred, however consideration will be given to those with alternative sector sales experience
- Highly motivated & organised self-starter that enjoys working under time pressure
- Strong communicator with ability to influence
- Excellent IT skills to include all Microsoft Office knowledge
What else do I need to know?
At SFS, we provide financial solutions to enable our customers to invest in new technologies, improve cash flow, and realise large projects. We finance cutting edge technology and machinery to drive digital transformation and competitiveness. Find out more about Siemens Financial Services in this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX_xm-m2NxU
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here: [https://new.siemens.com/uk/en/company/jobs/faq.html] or contact the recruiter.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time