This is your role. What part will you play?
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
This role is dedicated to various projects to provide supply chain support to ensure that for first of type buys, pre-production planning steps are executed to manage the risk of the New Product Introduction, whether this is a new part, new supplier or both.Change the future with us
- Ensure all Purchase orders & Material Masters are appropriately linked in BOM and Procurement Key activated for VFIM material !
- Outline high level inventory strategy and potential Point of Embodiment (POE) & and agree with Integrated Project Team (IPT)
- Obtain Excess Inventory Authorization (EIA) for parts ordered for engineering projects !
- Place Independent requirements for Trial, PPQ & Rate components as needed, including any required raw material
- Prepare Net Asset Profile (NAP) charts as needed - update regularly as Master Load Program or Project timeline changes
- Evaluate lead-time of supplier’s Manufacturing Launch Plan (MLP)
- Integrate engineering requirements in MLP and Confirm Raw Material supply & prioritize Purchase orders as needed.
- Run rate achievement with supplier & supporting technical issue resolution and Update Cost & Logistics Sheet, confirming POE" Basic Intermediate
- The role operates within an IPT structure, that includes design, metallurgist, SQM, and commercial buyer to specifically deliver the following requirements.
- You have experience Project Management Supplier with query resolution & Cost analysis
- Sound knowledge of commodity types: Forging, Casting, Metal removal (Mill, Turn, Drill), Laser Drilling, EDM, Metal Joining (Braze, Weld), Surface treatments (Wear, Thermal Coating).
- You have SAP Knowledge with good analytical & problem-solving skills
- You are comfortable working in Night Shift.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time