Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
- Conceptualize, specify, architect, and design the desktop based industrial automation software application.
- Define, articulate, and apply architectural principles and patterns; Perform architecture reviews and assessments.
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Develop strategies for risk mitigation, including risks associated with unstable requirements.
- Provide technical guidance and team members.
- Ensure software meets all NFR requirements
- Should have passion to learn new technologies and keep updated with growing trends and industry practices.
- Do you have an Engineering Degree with 8 -12 years of experience in Software Application Design & Development? Should have a minimum of 2 Years of experience in architect of the
- High level of expertise in .Net technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Sound knowledge of developing platforms using SOA - Micro services architecture.
- Good exposure on Domain Driven development, REST based application development.
- Good domains know how in the area of industrial domain (Various types of HMI, their internal architecture etc..).
- Excellent Problem-solving skill, oral and written communication skills and ability to take technical challenges
- Ability to collaborate with architects, PRMs and R&D (and other stakeholders) in multiple Siemens locations to come to conclusions
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time