Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As an Information Security Specialist, you will:
Manage or support IT project / service set up of new digital domains / products.
Be responsible for coordinating information security requirement for digital solutions.
Research security improvements and make recommendations to management.
Support / conduct audits, help mitigate findings and implement improvement measures
Identify, integrate, monitor and improve InfoSec controls by understanding business processes.
Run training's and awareness of information security policies and practices.
Manage major incidents related info sec, disaster recovery and business continuity.
Support implementation of internal compliance requirements i.e SOC, Risk and internal compliance etc.To make a difference, you must have:
- IT and Networking technical background.
- Valid CISSP, ISO 27001, CISA certification OR equal knowledge.
- Experience in Information Security field and in drafting info security guidelines, controls and checklist.
- Cloud based security practices.
- Penetration testing experience.
- Project management experience.
- Experience in GDPR, BCM, ISAE 3402, etc
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 specialists with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out!
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds of Siemens.You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time