We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens.
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
We are looking for passionate Research Professionals / Engineers who will be a member of our technology and innovation team responsible for new technology development and innovation projects within our organization.
What are my responsibilities ?
• As a member of our R&D team working with Agile principles in a globally distributed software development environment, you will be responsible for knowledge creation and technology development in innovation projects, funding programs and funded local / global R&D projects.
• Scouting, evaluating and creating new software technologies and scientific methods that can be used in 5G, industrial IoT, Edge and Cloud Connectivity solutions to leap beyond the state of the art.
• Identifying, creating, prototyping and demonstrating new and leading-edge methods for next generation Industrial IoT platforms and private industrial networks (5G and beyond).
• Developing and prototyping software solutions and applications for Siemens Industrial Communication, Industrial Automation and Digitalization Software platforms to demonstrate new technologies and scientific methods.
• Transferring research results to development teams and Siemens business units for product implementations
• Technical leadership for R&D software/innovation projects in industrial automation and digitalization domains
• Project/Program Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Reporting with agreed requirements (cost, schedule, functionality, customer satisfaction, quality) and stakeholder management in funding projects.
• Communicating complex solutions in a clear and understandable way to both experts and non-experts
• Producing high quality and innovative deliverables for our development teams and customers
• Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree ( MSc or PhD is preferred) in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent experience
• Very good command of English ( German is a plus)
• Minimum 5-years of experience as software architect, software project manager or research & development engineer in professional software products and/or solutions development projects
• Strong background and hands-on experience in IoT/Edge, 5G-core and cloud communication Technologies as a software developer, architect or project manager, is a must
• Experience in software development ( C/C++, Java, Python, C# ) and in every stages of SDLC ( software development lifecycle )
• Experience in automation technology, industrial communication and embedded software is a plus
• Experience in H2020, Eureka, FP proposal writing and superior writing skills (i.e. ability to deliver compelling proposals) is preferred.
• Experience in EU-funded international projects as project coordinator or project manager, is a plus.
• Publication record in high profile peer-reviewed journals and conferences is also a plus
• Well networked with contacts in academia and/or industry
• Ability to acquire new proposals and projects
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented
• High quality awareness and technology affinity
• Ability to solve complex issues using analytical skills
• Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly and effectively
• Customer oriented attitude with high level of Quality Awareness and Creativity
• Attention to details, accurate and methodical
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time