Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2020 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2021.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with local and global business leaders to develop and then lead the implementation of Siemens Logistics’ Customer Service strategy across its portfolio
- Take lead role as primary interface with top management for Customer Service opportunities, performance, and act as final point of escalation for critical Service topics
- Ensure strategy and operations drive growth and performance objectives while meeting (exceeding) Customer’s service expectations
- Analyze, target, develop, bid, negotiate, and close new service opportunities to generate significant service revenue stream and margin quality
- Develop and implement business plan, budget and resources for excellence in Technical Services, Spares, RMA & Repairs, Training and other services as developed
- Determine and communicate to field service teams the execution requirements to be successful in delivering Customer Service scope
- Direct daily Customer Service operations and projects to ensure Customer’s consistently receive world-class support
- Adjust and develop Customer Service policies and procedures as needed
- Contribute to overall portfolio development based on insights from business trends and Customer interactions
- Provide leadership, guidance, coaching, mentoring and support to the organization
- Drive strong culture of safety, quality, innovation, and responsibility in the organization
- Take ownership and accountability for profit and loss of the Customer Service business
What will you need to succeed?
- Degree or Diploma in technical, management, or related field required
- 7+ years of experience in logistics services or operations with emphasis in automated material handling systems (equipment & S/W for conveying, sortation, distribution, etc)
- Must have advanced knowledge of and experience working in Parcel/Courier/e-Commerce, Airport/Cargo logistics, or similar (material handling system) fields
- 3+ years of successful Customer Service experience in a similar, senior leadership role with proven P&L responsibility
- Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity, honesty and ethics, and client service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong client communication, collaboration and conflict resolution skills required
- Excellent knowledge of SharePoint, Excel, Word, MS Project
- Extensive working knowledge and understanding of Cost Planning and Performance Monitoring
- Must be legally authorized for employment in Canada
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together in yours.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.