Do you want to work with top specialists on the latest SAP technologies such as DB HANA, S4 / HANA, Fiori, OData, SAPUI5 and others?
Our team leaders bring people, ideas, and opportunities together. They have all of a project’s costs and deadlines under control, get things rolling, understand technology and get people moving. With your IT expertise and passion for groundbreaking information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. You will support the Siemens central IT headquarters in order to operate the SAP systems worldwide. We are looking for SAP specialists focusing on Siemens production plants for an experienced team of specialists in Ostrava, Mohelnice and Frenštát pod Radhoštěm.
Welcome to our world! Join us now.You can look forward to:
- Working on such an exciting project where you can collaboration with specialists in SAP area. You can learn a lot of new things for your professional growth.
- Contribute to the increase of the automation level of our processes and to the development of our internal applications
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Ability to work independently and as part of an international team
- Demonstrates and applies a sophisticated knowledge of field of specialization in the selected SAP module.
- Using foreign languages on daily basis for communication and collaboration with your colleagues in other parts of the world.
- University degree or comparable knowledge in computer science, IT or related fields
- Knowledge of at least one of the following SAP modules: PP, SD, MM, WM / EWM, QM, CS will make valuable contribution.
- Good communication skills in English and German
- ABAP and Java programming skills would also be helpful to integrate SAP systems and to collaborate with our corporate EDI service
- Social competence: the ability to work in teams and good interpersonal skills, Customer-focused behavior, proactive action and initiative.
- knowledge of the processes of manufacturing companies an advantage
- Willingness to travel occasionally, driving licence - B
- Systematical support of expertise development
- Flexible working hours - core time 9:00 - 14:00, possibility to work from home twice a week
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Open opportunities in specialist and management career growth
- Individual budget for benefits of 32 000 CZK which you can use for services in the worlds of health, sport, recreation, education and culture
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Discounts and special offers (appliances, discounted hotels,…)
- Electronic meal vouchers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o., OZ Elektromotory Frenstat and OZ Elektromotory Mohelnice
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time