Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Product Manager – Healthcare Analytics (m/w/d) to kick-start and grow a new solution enabling real-time operations management of Healthcare providers.
We are looking for enthusiasts who want to work agile to design and deliver a change management process enabled by real-time operations technology and consulting to transform hospitals into highly efficient organizations with the human element in mind.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for defining, documenting, and prioritizing functional requirements for to-be-developed software as well as the communication with the development team on these requirements
- You are responsible for designing and implementing the underlying data model and its composing analytical components along the full solution life cycle
- You implement functional requirements and boundary conditions of customers incl. organizational/structural restrictions as well as IT environment along all related to operations management at our customers’ level
- You establish an internal and external partner network for this area
- You structure and prioritize innovations to improve and further develop the solution and support prototypes and pilot projects
- You support customer interaction and sales activities
Your qualifications and experience:
- You successfully completed a university degree in Data Science, Computer Science or similar fields, such as Mathematics or Operations Research
- You have a proven track record in analysis and improvement of business processes in the semi-automated environment preferably in the healthcare sector
- You have solid experience in portfolio / product / service lifecycle management and solutions business in general
- You have relevant experience in process driven environments and in Business Process Modelling (using BPMN, SysML or another tool)
- Ideally, you have experience working with health care providers or state-of-the-art hospital businesses
Your attributes and skills:
- You are a strong team player used to work effectively with international and often remotely located colleagues
- You are a smart and curious person with an entrepreneurial and growth mindset and eager to learn and bring to life new technology
- You are willing and able to travel (~ 20%)
- You show and live empathy towards customers’ needs
- You have developed a feeling for what creates real value for customers
- You are fluent in English and ideally good German language skills
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larah Joyce Stephan.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time