You will work within the Cloud Technical Support (CTS) team under the Siemens Digital Industries Global Customer Success and Support organization (GCSS). You will provide first-line support to our Cloud and SaaS customers, ensuring their issues are resolved and/or routed to the right teams for resolution. You will also work closely with the Technical and Product teams to improve the customer experience.
- Work within global processes across all product lines to provide front line support to Cloud and SaaS customer issues. Investigate reported Cloud product problems, replicate customer issues, and determine how to troubleshoot issues or where to route those tickets for resolution.
- Coordinate with other Product Support segments inside GCSS to resolve customer reported product issues.
- Coordinate with other business, technical, and administrative functions in Siemens Digital Industries Software to resolve various customer issues. This could include Operations, Digital Store, Security and Authentication, Legal, and Sales.
- Coordinate with the Customer Success Managers, Customer Experience, Support Center, and Analytics teams inside of GCSS to provide feedback on Support process and areas for product improvement.
- Create knowledge base and process documentation to improve our customer’s self-support capabilities and improve our internal processes. This will also include contributions to our digital adoption platforms.
- Work with minimal supervision on complex issues with the ability to make independent judgment and discretion. Coordinate within a large organization, navigating across product and organizational groups to resolve SaaS/Cloud customer issues.
- A customer-focused technical support professional with a passion to engage customers in solving their issues and helping them succeed.
- Cross-functional coordination with teams inside and outside our organization to improve customer experience and solve various Cloud/SaaS Support issues – including Product R&D, Customer Success, Customer Experience, Support Tools, Training, Sales, Digital Store, Legal, Operations, and Security.
- Product development, documentation, or digital adoption platform that is focused on improving the customer’s product or support experience.
- A developed approach to troubleshooting customer and technical issues – not only following pre-defined checklists but helping drive the process for new technical issues.
- Application development focused on internal tools and team efficiency.
- An inquisitive mind, willingness to learn, and the ability to fail fast to keep progress moving forward.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, engineering, computer science, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in customer-facing technical support or technical consultancy role
- Prior Cloud/SaaS product Support is required
- Relevant proficiency in Cloud and SaaS industry: on the product side with data collection, data storage, analytics, and application development. Experience with low code application platforms like Mendix a plus. On the business and operational side with cross-functional coordination in a SaaS organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mendix Technology B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time