- The support engineer will apply proficient knowledge of Siemens PL Opcenter RD&L software and supporting technologies to investigate problems by making use of problem-solving skills and tools.
- You will be responsible to identify the problem, isolating the problem, providing a workaround to the partner or describe the problem in such a way that the R&D team is able to solve the problem. You can count on and collaborate with your colleagues in case of deep technical problems.
- Write knowledge base articles which will be published on our support portal, in order to help partners in case they experience known issues.
- Ability to communicate in such a way that it is understandable by the partner and he internal R&D team.
- Handle the problems and question in respect to the SLA included in our maintenance contract, and in respect with the procedure applicable in our support team.
- Effectively communicate to all parties involved in English
- Communicative, analytical, customer-oriented, flexible, autonomous and structured, ability to quickly understand and assess the problems reported by the partner
- Interest to learn and apply deep knowledge on Opcenter RD&L
- Technical skills:
- .Net (VB) (able to read the code)
- Available to travel to Europe for training and building up experience with Opcenter RD&L (when travel is allowed)
- Basic experience or proven interest in IT
- Basic experience of production environments is an asset (for example food, chemicals, the laboratory world)
- IT affinity; understanding the latest software technologies would be desirable
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Web server (Internet Information Server)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time