Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team! We are looking for 6 Apprenticeships who will be trained in 30 months as In Vivo Diagnostic Imaging Clinical Education Specialists for Computed Tomography (CT) and Magnetic Resonance (MR) for our National Territory (preferably based in nearby Milan, Rome or Naples)
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will take care of customer training and support for the assigned business lines during all the system lifecycle ensuring full customer satisfaction.
- You will support and demonstrate the value of our solutions during pre-sales and post-sales activities in collaboration with our sales and marketing departments.
- you will collaborate with the relevant business functions to develop our customer’s needs.
- You will track, monitor and develop customer education’s needs.
- You will develop our Education Services portfolio in collaboration with the Team.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You are aged under 29 y.o.
- you hold either a Master Degree in Biomedical Engineering or a Radiographer’s degree
Your attributes and skills:
- Dynamic and proactive with personal initiative to reach the targets.
- Ability to travel extensively across Italy.
- Preferably based either nearby Milan or Rome or Naples.
- curiosity and passion for healthcare diagnostic imaging solutions and technologies.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Strong communication and presentation skills along with training skills
- Problem solving
- Good knowledge of MS Office Package (Powerpoint, Excel etc.)
- Good team player and respectful of diversity
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Via Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our system.
We will not consider applications sent by email.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time