Siemens PLM Software is seeking a Web Application Developer with 4-6 years of experience in building and supporting web-based applications and systems. Candidate must have a diverse set of skills to architect forward thinking IAM solution across the Product Lifecycle organization. This role requires good interpersonal skills for working with business sponsors, system engineers, and other application developers.
- Significantly Expand IAM and Maintain Single Sign On system for the organization.
- Architect, build and deploy SAML/OAuth/OpenID based approach for Single Sign On across Customer Facing Products, Sales, Marketing, Partner, and Support applications.
- The job entails a solid understanding of web architecture and deployments.
- This is a position that will be working with a team that is international in flavor.
- Develops, tests and deploys scalable, high available web applications
- Develop general and project specific user documentation.
- Maintains technology expertise, keeping current with evolving systems analysis, programming technology.
- 3rd Tier customer support and occasional night and weekend support tasks
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience working within Windows and/or Linux server environments
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines, roles, and geographical and time zone boundaries
- BS Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience.
- Experience with Spring MVC, Bootstrap & React.
- Minimum travel required
- Preferred work locations are Mexico City, Monterrey, and Queretaro but other locations or remote work may be considered
- Must have advanced English language skills
PreferredKnowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Expertise in SAML, OAuth, or OpenId implementations
- Familiarity with Auth0 or Secure Auth products
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Experience with GIT, CVS or other software version control system
- Ability to work with development tools and build systems like Eclipse, Ant, Bamboo
- Working knowledge of web services (SOAP, REST)
- Familiarity with Jira, Fisheye, Splunk
- Familiarity with SAP communication (JCO)
- Knowledge of application servers such as Weblogic, Tomcat, etc.
- Experience with SQL Server database querying.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time