Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Software Developer / Software Engineer
This is a role well
suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As a Software Developer / Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Design and develop complex applications in languages such as C#/C++
- Development of reusable and scalable architecture
- Ensure that software meets or exceeds software code quality guidelines
- Apply technical expertise, judgement, and leadership to ensure that all deliverables are completed as appropriate and are in conformance with the organization’s established procedures.
- Drive continuous improvement and contribute to the Agile COE
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- Application software development for complex projects
- Experienced in developing reusable and scalable architecture
- Excellent knowledge of multi-threading and other complexities relating to multi-threading
- Good understanding of Agile and Scrum processes
- Familiar with static code analysis, dynamic code analysis, unit tests and code complexity
- Embedded software development experience is a plus
- Experience with communication protocols such as CANOpen is a plus
- UWP (Universal Windows Platform) application development is a plus
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- 5+ years software development
- Experienced in multi-threaded application development
- Excellent Knowledge of object-oriented concepts and design principles
- Must possess good attitude and passion to succeed
- BS/BA in related discipline, advanced degree is a benefit but not required
- Medical device experience is a plus
- Be a good team player and possess good communication skills
- Experience in working with a multi-site team is a plus
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.