Pre-Sales Solution Consultant – PLM / Digital Enterprise
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
• Technical Sales and support of Siemens Xcelerator portfolio (Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) / Digital Enterprise). Canada based highly skilled role within the Canadian Pre-Sales/Business Development team
• As a Pre-Sales Solution consultant are responsible for supporting field operations in various forms in order to make the sales organization well equipped to sell and support our PLM and Digital Enterprise software solutions in industries such as Automotive & Transportation, Aerospace & Defense, Machinery, Consumer Products & Food and Beverage, Energy & Utilities, High Tech & Electronics, Marine
• You will engage with customers to gather business and technical requirements, determine their business needs and present appropriate solutions within the Product Lifecycle Management / Digital Enterprise domain
• By utilizing advanced knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, industry best practices and competitive differentiation, you will need to prepare and deliver compelling presentations and demonstrations of our software solutions to customers in support of selling efforts
• You are a critical contributor within PLM sales process
• You will maintain excellent knowledge of industry domain
• Establish and build a trusted advisor and credible business and technical consultant relationship with customers and sales executives
• Oversee and guide the customer in the selection of appropriate solutions and suites of technology
• Gather and advise the customer in the definition of high-level business and technical requirements
• Provide guidance and mentoring on the technical capabilities and business value of their current and proposed Siemens solution portfolio
• Develop and deliver presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, proposals
• Develop a strong high-level knowledge of the entire breadth of Siemens' digital enterprise product design, simulation and manufacturing portfolio
• Manage customer technical queries and coordinate the resources to respond to the customer
• Construct meaningful collateral for client requests for information (RFI, etc.), proposals (RFP, RFQ, etc.), demonstrations and proof of concept exercises
• Have a good understanding of at least one industry domain - Automotive and Transportation, Aerospace and Defense, Industrial Machinery, Heavy Equipment…
• Record and distribute results of client meetings and subsequent agreements
• Document and share best practices and customer success stories within the group, Business Unit and across the Siemens Digital Industries Software organization
• Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in Canada. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in Canada
• Excellent verbal group presentation and written communications skills
• This position is ideally based in Montreal area but open to be based in Greater Toronto Area if willing to travel. Must currently reside in Greater Toronto as relocation to the area is not an option at this time.
• Proficiency in French is required. Bi-lingual French-English is preferred
• Must have at least 2 years of hands-on technical support experience in PLM software space, which includes doing presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts with PLM software
• Completed BS/BA in an engineering or manufacturing-related discipline is a requirement
• At least 2 years of recent design and manufacturing methods, and processes, required
• Self-starter, motivated and able to work with a minimum of direct supervision
• Willingness to travel (min 30%)
Additional Assets considered:
• Knowledge of Siemens Digital Industries Software portfolio (Teamcenter, Simcenter, Opcenter…), Active Workspace, CAD integrations, ERP integrations… as well as the competitive landscape is an added advantage
• Knowledge in emerging technologies such as Low code application development, Additive Manufacturing, Electrification of transport, Autonomous Vehicles and Artificial Intelligence would be an asset
• Customer facing work experience (Pre-sales / Post-sales and Services)
• Knowledge of programming platforms / languages such as C, C++, ITK, Java, Java Script
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.