Looking for exciting role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. Siemens Energy comprises broad proficiencies across the entire energy value chain and offers an outstanding comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators. Products, solutions, and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Responsible for developing, modifying, testing, and evaluating materials of steam turbine components
- Providing technical advice about the suitability of materials & diagnosing faults
- Advising on, planning and organizing inspections, maintenance and repairs
- Address materials and process concerns from suppliers, manufacturing and customers.
- Able to conduct FE Analysis e.g. static, transient, linear, nonlinear, fatigue (LCF/HCF), thermal analyses as per requirements.
- Interpret results and provide design change solution and optimize the design
- BE/ BTech (Mechanical – any reputed college) with CGPA > 8.0 OR ME/MTech with CGPA > 8.0
- Minimum 5 years of Engineering experience in materials and structural integrity.
- Strong theoretical fundamentals in material – this will be the key assessment point.
- Relevant experience in Steam or Gas turbines will be of an added advantage
- Strong fundamentals in Mechanics and engineering design
- Knowledge of any Finite Element Method (FEM) software (preferably ABAQUS or ANSYS) is desirable
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon/Vadodara, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and encouragement, and help us shape tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time