Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for digital transformation in many industries. So Would you love to be a part of our family?
We are seeking a highly motivated, responsible and self-starting Senior Marketing Content Creator to join our forward thinking team in Cairo, Egypt. This position is within our Integrated Electrical Systems (IES) team which delivers software applications focusing on electrical & electronic systems development (including networks and embedded software), especially for the automotive and aerospace industries.What you'll be doing
In this role, you will:
- Create engaging marketing content (blogs, articles, factsheets, presentations) for use in promotions, events, keynote presentations, etc.
- Work collaboratively with product and business development teams to identify key product features, the business value of products and work to communicate them in effective and creative ways.
- Key marketing assets to create include:
- Writing blogs, articles, factsheets, press releases, customer success stories.
- Developing and designing presentations for executive messaging.
- Visual assets including graphics and images.
- Ensure that the value proposition is clearly articulated and is consistent with the overall Capital solution messaging.
To apply, you will need to bring phenomenal skills and know-how to the role.We're looking for a candidate with:
- Creativity to communicate key product value messages in new and captivating ways.
- Design skills and familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud, e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Able to create impactful slides on Powerpoint that engage audiences.
- Knowledge of some/all of the following areas is a strong advantage:
- Embedded software, systems engineering, AUTOSAR, E/E systems.
- Proven experience in the automotive and/or aerospace industry would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Phenomenal teammate who can work optimally with a worldwide, multi-site development environment.
- Self-motivated, inventive, and has the ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Excellent command of English.
If you like challenges and want to join us, apply now!!
Siemens EDA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Siemens EDA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Siemens will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Siemens encourages applicants of all ages.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time