Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Zone LAM Security and Prevention Manager
- Defines and ensures implementation of Security guidelines, processes, methods and/or tools.
- Performs risk assessments and may derive action plans to comply with relevant security guidelines.
- Serves as liaison with local law enforcement to assist investigations of accidents, thefts, and property loss.
- Qualifies and selects external service providers, and monitors and approves work & service deliveries.
- Decides critical cases and problems, and ensures a sustainable solution.
- Analyses and proposes systems and processes to mitigate respective risks in future.
English, High Level.
More than 5 years’ experience.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success. Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers .
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.A.S.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time