Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As Partner of Choice, our Global Business Services (GBS) center support Siemens’ companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal processes in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more.
At GBS, we are on a digital transformation journey to shape the Shared Services Center of the Future. To this end, we use low-code development platforms like Mendix to fundamentally reinvent the way enterprise applications are developed and to create business impact for our customers much faster.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will:
- Take an active role on the implementation of the latest software digitalization initiatives.
- Help customers and partners understand how the digital platforms can be applied to implement meaningful interfaces.
- Establish UI designs, Style Guides, Mockups or prototypes
- Design intuitive, recognizable and state-of-the-art user interfaces
- Identify and analyze customer needs and document them in user stories
- Prepare interactive mock-ups or prototypes to verify the achieved user experience
- Prepare wireframes, user flows, process flows, etc. to communicate design ideas and the interaction concept
- Develop the applications look & feel, define them as new standards and document them
To make a difference, you must have:
- 3+ years UX field with an emphasis on interaction design for web and mobile apps
- Experience with Mendix is a strong plus
- Proven UI experience with a strong design portfolio
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows
- Experience with Adobe Create Suite, Sketch, Figma
- English proficiency
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Part-time