At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Are you ready to be part of the journey and help us make real what matters?
Join our team as Director Cash & Intercompany Management with global responsibility for cash & bank activities and intercompany accounting within Digital Industries Software.
Digital Industry Industries Software is the market leader in Industrial Software for the digital enterprise with presence in 35+ countries and ~20,000 employees worldwide in a fast-growing environment.
What role will you play?
- Lead an experienced team of accounting and treasury experts with worldwide responsibility for cash & bank activities, FX management, intercompany accounting and invoicing (ICC)
- Act as a trusted business partner and provide guidance on treasury and intercompany processes while ensuring compliance with accounting standards & treasury guidelines
- Continuously optimize our organization by identifying tools and defining procedures & standards to ensure high quality of books & records and drive operational excellence & productivity
- Support the integration of newly acquired companies into our process and tool landscape
- Manage the deployment of our new ERP system (SAP S/4 Hana) and lead the workstreams for cash & banks and ICC
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Accounting degree / CPA or equivalent preferred
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Treasury & Accounting
- 3+ years’ experience as a team leader working in an international environment
- Strong project management expertise paired with good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, decision making, change orientation, initiative, self-determination and strategic judgment
- Advanced accounting & consolidation knowledge
- Excellent SAP know-how and experience with treasury tools
- Intercultural sensitivity and willingness to travel
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.