At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: SISW - Siemens EDA
Job Title: Member of Consulting Staff- 235519Job Category: Engineering Job Description:
The candidate will be responsible for development of algorithms, techniques, and software for formal verification of hardware/software, and will be part of the Calypto SLEC tool development team at Siemens EDA.
The candidate will also interact with other product groups, such as C++/SystemC high level synthesis and RTL power optimization, to identify and develop unique formal verification requirements that arise.Job Function:
- Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customer expectations, on achieving high quality and on-time delivery.
- Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism.
- Ability to understand and debug complex products, solutions, and problems.
- Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve significant re-architecture of important systems, defining and coordinating implementation of wide-reaching impacts.
- Promotes innovation through the ability to introduce new technology/knowledge into at least one area of a product and to our people. Provides high-level technical expertise, including performing in-depth and complex software systems programming and analysis.
- The candidate will possess at least a Masters with 3 years of experience or Ph.D. in computer science, electrical engineering or related fields, and have an understanding of or expertise in formal verification, particularly as it relates to hardware or hardware/software verification.
- The candidate should also possess strong skills in algorithms and data structures, C/C++ programming, scripting languages (Tcl/Perl), and word-level and bit-level solvers, understanding, development and integration of SAT/SMT Solvers/BDD.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.