Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Regional Customer Service IT Support Specialist (2 years contract). You will be responsible for 1st and 2nd level incident support and maintenance for Healthcare IT solution via telephone, ticket system, e-mail, remote access and/or onsite to local service personal mainly in the Asia Pacific time zone
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting of incident using remote diagnostics tools, data collection (eg. logs), and the knowledge base for possible solution.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction
- Contribute to achieving the Healthineers strategy and principles.
- Passion to work with people and committed to deliver best services to customers across the globe
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/services/customer-services
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Technical or diploma and above in electronics/computer science or equivalent in a relevant life sciences subject, or equivalent education and work experience.
- Strong attributes and experience in solving complex problems by using structured solving methods.
- Knowledge on PC hardware, server, storage hardware, VMware, virtualization, cloud solution and basic networking.
- Knowledge on DICOM Standard and HL7 will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Database software like SQL and Oracle
- Skill in multiple languages will be an added advantage.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Siemens Healthineers Singapore was awarded Gold in "Excellence in Total Rewards Strategy" & "Excellence in Retention Strategy" at the HR Excellence Awards 2020. Sliver for "Employer of the Year" at the HR Excellence Awards 2019.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time