We are currently looking for a Commercial Officer for Siemens Advanta.
What are my responsibilities?
• Comprehensive reporting and analysis on business Key Performance
Indicators, in close cooperation with the Group’s global HQ and Siemens China
central finance and controlling team;
• Implement yearly budget planning and monthly rolling forecast activities based on defined processes, and act as quality gate-keeper for planning deliverables;
• Define and optimize performance controlling framework and key processes, closely monitor group’s business and financial operation status, identify performance gap, and take correction actions to address the gap;
• Establish and maintain internal controlling systems, to effectively monitor KPIs, OPEX, CAPEX etc.;
• Coordinate corporate finance and investment related topics of the group;
• Power user of planning, reporting and controlling related tools and systems (PAR, Planning tool, SAP*, eTimesheet, smartReporting, etc.);
• Business administration of assigned departments;
• Special projects and tasks assigned by manager;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration;
• More than 7 years' experience in Finance, Controlling, Business Administration or related areas;
• Experience in multinational companies is a plus;
Knowledge and Skills
• Solid corporate finance knowledge;
• Strong analytical skills, clear-minded, with high business acumen;
• Strong inter-cultural sensitivity and skills;
• Be proficient at English, both written and oral;
• Must be a competent communicator and team player;
• Proactive, self-driven, can work under pressure.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is proud to offer its customers a wide range of holistic, customized solutions with a wealth of industry knowledge and experience. Siemens Advanta has more than 20 years of consulting experience, developing unique methodologies, top technical personnel, comprehensive industry insight, and extensive experience in large-scale system implementation.
In China, Siemens Advanta has nearly 100 consultants and a team of experts in IoT integration, solutions and development in Beijing, Suzhou, Shanghai, Nanjing and Guangzhou. These highly skilled employees are responsible for projects of all sizes, from IoT consulting to comprehensive digital projects for the enterprise.
From strategy to prototyping to implementation and operations, the division tailors its unique digital path to customers, develops a personalized strategy through a comprehensive approach, and creates, plans, and delivers end-to-end solutions across the IoT value chain.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
You may find further information on our company at http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time