At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: https://www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Your new role - challenging and future oriented:
• Software development in an internationally oriented and expanding Siemens division with many years of success
• Participate actively in building industrial software products and custom software solutions with a great team
• Software development using a lightweight agile process to pace and track work and deliver high-quality results
• Work across the stack to analyze, design, develop, test and deliver new features from start to finish
• Backend-development in C#, VB.net VBA and frontend-development in WPF.
• Be the technical interface to management and participate in relevant meetings
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate:
• Completed technical education (university, technical college) in the field of information science, software engineering, electrical engineering, automation technology or an equivalent education/experience
• Professional experience as a software developer in an industry-oriented environment
• Solid experience in working with high-level programming languages (C#, VB.net, VBA), and databases (RDBMS and OODBMS)
• Experience in working with TIA Portal Openness Application Programming Interface.
• Experience in working with Version control GitHub/Gitlab.
• Ability to work in an international and distributed team
• Interest in working on innovative industrial products and projects
• Fluent in spoken and written English as well as a second foreign language (preferably German)
• Prepared to travel abroad occasionally (mostly Austria)