Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to build intelligent solutions and flawless places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Siemens SI has its global headquarters in Switzerland. Region Europe, with around 7’400 colleagues, is responsible for the solution and service business and is market leader in Europe.
Together, we build technologies that take society further. Change the future with us!
What are your main responsibilities?
- Mechanical/Electromechanical Production Support (Electric Vehicle Chargers and MV Switchboards)
- Production support in cooperation with shop-floor technicians, production optimizations & process digitalization
- Preparation of mechanical documentation (designed from customers/R&D) for production aplications & checks the possibility for technical realization regarding the requirements.
- Dimensioning parts or elements aiming the aplication of technical solutions, ensuring requirements and related specific ordered data ensuring also the lastest standards.
- Acts as a specialized know-how owner for the mechanical technical discipline.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor Degree in Eletromecanics, Mecanics or similar area
- Previous experience working in factories or production
- Fluent English ( written and spoken)
- MS Office Knowledge
- Team player, proative and dynamic
- Motivated and autonomous
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time