- You will be responsible for Solution Architecture by defining define Solution Blueprint, Technical and Digitalization Strategy for end-customer in utility domain.
- Assess sophisticated customer requirements and advise our customers on the feasibility, selection, development, effort and implementation of specific IT solutions
- You will support and collaborate with Project Managers for planning, ensuring risk identification and initiating steps towards risk mitigation.
- You will be supporting Sales teams during RFI/RFP phase, identifying solutions, coordinating with Internal teams for feasibility and conducting POC and demos to the customers.
- Experience in enterprise systems integration and extensive customer-facing consulting experience
- You will be Coordinating and perform Governance / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification)
- Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- You will get to explore the world by travelling more up to 80% in this role.
- We need a professional with a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer/Electronics/Electrical Engineering or relevant field with 13+ years of relevant experience.
- At least 3+ years of Solution Architect experience with major Engineering or Digitalization projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to communicate with Project managers, Product managers, business owners as well as technical teams adjusting based on context
- Technical skills Required: Java, JEE, Web services, REST services, JMS, Kafka, SQL, LINUX, Shell Scripting, Oracle database
- Architectural skills required, Integration Architecture patterns, ESB, Service Oriented Architecture, ETL, HA and DR.
- Experience with at least one software diagramming tools such as Visio, Lucid chars or Gliffy
- Experience creating architecture documents such as Solution Blueprint, Functional and Technical requirement specification, Deployment Architectures etc. following architectural best practices.
- Good to have: Exposure to Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure), Microservices architecture, Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning and ITIL and Project Management practice
- Relevant experience and familiarity with Smart Grid initiatives within Utility company and/or Smart Grid software Delivery company is preferred.
- Experience with Meter Data Management System, Customer Information System, Advance metering Infrastructure and/or other relevant “Meter-to-Cash" value chain applications will be a plus.
- One or more certifications such as Open Group Certified Architect, TOGAF, IASA Global CITA-F, CITA-A will be a plus
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time