Support the data analytics and Continuous Controls Monitoring (CCM) program within the Controls Management department of the Company by developing, executing and ensuring quality assurance of the data analysis solutions as part of the CCM program. You will be supporting a wide range of business objectives including internal control over financial reporting, operational controls, compliance, risk management, business process effectiveness/efficiency, revenue assurance and cost containment.
You must have ACL (Audit Command Language) experience!
- Design, develop, execute and manage data analytics built in ACL script format to satisfy business objectives to identify exceptions or provide alerts to enable timely correction to mitigate risks to the business.
- Performs risk-based analysis to identify and prioritize required data analytics to be developed to satisfy business owner requests and mitigate Company's risks.
- Identifies vital data sets needed to be imported and extracted within data analytics and conducts interviews with vital IT resources to facilitate obtaining the required data.
- Uses various data analysis techniques and/or audit experience to craft, develop, execute, and analyze the wide array of data components including business transactions, master tables, authority limits, data completeness, data integrity, and data quality.
- Deploys structured approach to developing analytics to clearly identify and diagnose underlying issues that may exist in the data, limitations in system processing or calculations, or areas requiring strengthening of controls or improvement of processes.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Auditing, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 4-6 years of direct experience using ACL at an intermediate level involving script development including applied working experience in audit, internal controls or risk management methodologies or functions.
- Strong knowledge of working with and understanding database structures, techniques, architecture and relationships including data and systems integration and security principles.
- Well-established understanding of audit principles and testing methodologies to offer effective solutions to validate and supervise effectiveness and efficiency of controls.
- Strong presentation, communication (verbal and written) and networking skills in order to facilitate interviews and workshops to understand business requirements, evaluate workflow processes and craft good solutions to meet owner expectations and requests
- Professional accreditations (Preferred) - ACL Certified Data Analyst (ACDA); other audit related certifications such as CIA, CISA, etc.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.