Want to have impact on improving people’s life by financing the future of energy, infrastructure, and healthcare industries?
Whether in power / renewables, transportation or healthcare, energy and infrastructure projects often require substantial amounts of money. Siemens Financial Services Equity Finance (SFS EQ) offers a broad variety of financing solutions, spanning from traditional equity project finance to platform and fund structures, adding new value for both the customer and the involved Siemens Operating and Strategic companies.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst who will be responsible for finance topics related to our equity investments (accounting, tax, shareholding and funding topics) across multiple jurisdictions in AM. You will collaborate closely with the sales / origination and the risk management team in AM as a part of agile deal teams.
- Due diligence of new transactions from transaction structuring to financial model review and supporting internal approvals. This includes the analysis of accounting, tax and operational matters as well as the review of legal documents.
- Evaluating financial performance/valuation of pipeline transactions by translating operational financial models into Siemens and SFS Financial framework.
- Manage finance topics for portfolio transactions, such as reviewing the financial, optimizing the investment company’s and Siemens’ tax position
- Engaging consultants, negotiating of services, setting up purchase orders, tracking invoices from project companies.
- Closely collaborate with SFS AC and CF R to craft and evaluate accounting concepts for sophisticated transactions and for impairment testing.
- As a Financial Analyst, you will need five (5) years of experience in financial analysis and business administration with experience in project finance transactions.
- As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will need eight (8) years of experience in financial analysis and business administration with experience in project finance transactions.
- Understanding of Financial products and Markets (risk profile, profitability, customer requirements etc.) as well as related tax rules and IFRS accounting standards. This includes significant financial modelling skills.
- Experience within Mergers and Acquisitions, internal and/or external audit.
- Work within a fast-paced, agile, diverse and transaction-oriented teams with the ability to balance multiple deals and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work virtually and work with international teams and communicate efficiently in the global unit.
- Background in interest rate and FX risk management and treasury products.
- Deep knowledge of SFS and Siemens' businesses to understand product proposal, customer needs, Siemens internal communication, rules, and decision process.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.