This position is a part of the Atlas Graduate Program. Through this program, new engineers will receive 12
months of developmental training. This training will include technical and non-technical training courses. You will
work with Siemens EDA executives and world-class engineers and learn what it is like to work as part of a
company that is solving software challenges in the area of electronic design automation.
We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer to work on the Calibre engineering team in the Design to
Silicon business unit. You will be part of a team responsible for designing, developing, debugging and supporting
the Calibre RET/OPC software products for computational lithography.
Development responsibilities will span different software tools including computation engines, application
software, APIs, and utilities. You will collaborate with a senior group of software engineers contributing to final
production level quality of new components and algorithms and to support existent code.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Scientific Computing or related discipline.
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms is required
- Individuals with strong ability to learn and explore new technologies and who are able to demonstrate good
analysis and problem solving skills are preferred
- Prior experience with large software development projects is highly recommended
- You will need excellent programming and software engineering skills
- Experience with multi-threaded, distributed and/or GPU programming and basic understanding of
semiconductors, (numerical) linear algebra, graph theory and EDA is a big plus
- Knowledge of C, C++ and experience with UNIX and/or LINUX platforms is necessary
- Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set personal goals and work consistently towards them in a
dynamic environment will go far towards contributing to your success.
**Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will
not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.