At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here:  www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindsCompany: SISW - EDA
Job Title: Software Engineer - 235668
Job Location: USA- California- Fremont
Job Category: Engineering
We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer to work in the Fab Initiative team in the Calibre business unit. You will be responsible for developing core functions in the Fab Initiative related product line, which is a new line of product offering. You will be teaming up with a senior group of software engineers contributing to final production level quality of new components and algorithms. You will be responsible for the complete sequence of development steps, including conceptualization, specification, programming and testing of the solution.
Previous experience in EDA is a plus.
- The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience: BS degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Math or related field is required. MS or PhD is preferred.
- Must have at least 5 Years+ BS or 3 Years+ MS Degree and PHD with < 1 year of professional Software Engineering with C and C++ on UNIX and/or LINUX platforms.
- Some computational geometry experience is strongly preferred
- Machine Learning experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience with tensorflow/sklearn is preferred.
- Experience in Fab related processes are preferred. Individuals with strong ability to learn and explore new technologies and who are able to demonstrate good analysis and problem solving skills are preferred.
- Must have the ability to collaborate closely with other members of the team and develop critical components consistently and in a timely manner.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.