During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Embedded Software Engineer
Who are we?
Tessent Embedded Analytics part of Siemens EDA is a groundbreaking developer of analytics and monitoring technology at the heart of the systems-on-chip (SoCs) that power today’s electronic products. Our embedded analytics technology allows product designers to add advanced cybersecurity, functional safety and performance tuning features; and it helps resolve critical issues such as increasing system complexity and ever- decreasing time-to-market. We are a new group within Tessent, proud of our technology and selling globally to many of the most respected and most exciting technology companies in the world
What are we looking for?
With rapid growth plans in Poland, we’re now looking for superstar Embedded Software Engineers who want to work in a fast-growing multifaceted start-up.
What do we need?
- Previous experience within software development using C / C++
- Being comfortable with working on embedded software (bare metal)
- Ability to work with hw development platforms like (FPGA boards)
- A true understanding of CPU / SoC architecture
- Knowledge of Python (used for scripting and testing)
- Understanding of data serialisation languages like XML, YAML
- A proven university degree with a software background and any level of industrial experience
- A curious and analytical approach which along with some previous experience of debugging complex problems would be great
What we can develop?
- Experience with automatic code generation would be beneficial as would familiarity with RISC-V CPU architecture
- Understanding of Xilinx FPGAs, experience working with them and skills for building/maintaining FPGA prototypes would be desirable
- Exposure to embedded OSes would also be a plus
Why Work with Us:
In a friendly encouraging environment, you will have as much responsibility as you can handle, with a lot of scope to make your mark and propose new ideas. Things will be fast paced, with new projects and new ideas on a constant basis: this will be exciting– and often demanding. We expect our people to be flexible and to “go above and beyond” in meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
In return, you’ll have plenty of autonomy, share a desire to get things done and a willingness to work to make both us and our customers succeed. As part of that we offer flexible working hours, a work from home policy and flexibility on holidays. That includes family-friendly support like adjusting your working hours to suit school hours.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Finance Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time