Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like developing state-of-the-art high-speed trains and intelligent robots. Therefore we need Ambassadors for new insights, hardworking storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our customer relationships strong. We’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that; make the meaningful things a reality!This is your role. What part will you play?
The candidate will be responsible to increase business of LV Switchgear (MCB, DB, RCCB, MCCB, ACB etc) from Building, Retail & Contractor segment of Baroda and Surat territory. The person has to conduct various product promotional events like Electrician Meet, Retailers Meet, Contractor Meet, Road Show, Product Demo, In House Seminars etc in defied territories.
The Channel Management for LV Switchgear and LV Motor will also be a part of responsibilities. This activity comprises of monitoring of Channel partner’s MIS and to initiate business improvement actions wherever needed to meet various business objectives set by the company.
Below task / activities will be a part of job profile.
- Great teammate with good technical and communication skills.
- Direct sales / Business acquisition / Order Execution / Customer Relationship Management / Business Information Management, Supervise and achieve sales targets,
- Good learning appetite is important to drive innovative products and solution in the market
- Good knowledge of MCB, DB, RCCB and should also be conversant with Commercial concepts and Customer handling.
- Should have depth knowledge of various Microsoft tool like Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.
- Diploma / Degree in Electrical engineering with 7 - 11 years of sales experience in relevant products / Industry.
You will be performing this from Vadodara, India, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrowFind out more about department at:
Digital Industries and about Siemens careers at Siemens
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time