Sales Manager for Digital Business
We are a sales and technical team passionate about the sale of high-voltage drives (motors, frequency converters, synchronous generators, and all possible accessories) with a power over 200 kW. The scope of our activities is the sale, technical support, and service of HV drives for customers in the regions of Austria, Czechia, Poland, Slovakia and others. Our customers are mainly end users such as power plants, heating plants, chemical plants, mines, ironworks, but also OEM manufacturers of pumps, fans, and compressors.
The mission of our team is to constantly strengthen the position of leader of the market in the field of supply of HV drives and ensure the availability of our customers of products manufactured and developed by the world's best technologies to our customers.
Join us and become our Sales Specialist for Digital Business!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- analyze market and customer needs to derive use cases and feature requirements
- screening of competitive landscape and trends for offering to build a market transparency
- driving pre-sales/sales conversation with customer and supporting offer management with sales team/quotation
- build up and establishment of awareness, “go to market” and business model for SIDRIVE IQ product portfolio
- guide the “go to market” strategy and execution to establish and stabilize the digital service/digitally enabled services-portfolio with customers
- ensure of integration into local sales & business operations
- promotion of digitalization of HV drives – leading of internal and external trainings / workshops
You can look forward to
- be part of leader organization in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- Helping our customers to boost their efficiency and innovate their products in the name of Industry 4.0
- Experiencing truly international atmosphere with travelling and use of English on daily basis
- Technical university degree or comparable expert knowledge, ideally Electrical Engineering focused on motors and drives
- Sales experience – value-based selling (
- Knowledge of English or German for daily business communication
- Openness to travelling (AT, CZ, PL, SK...)
We also offer!
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company kindergarten school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget in cafeteria, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- e-voucher card - you can use for paying in major big stores in CZ
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time