The world is constantly evolving, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
Concepts that make transport more efficient are in demand with the ever-increasing need for mobility. With our long-standing transport expertise and our IT know-how, we are constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions that increase availability of infrastructure, optimize efficiency and improve passenger experience. It’s in how we electrify, automate and digitalize infrastructure that we’re setting the benchmark for tomorrow’s mobility – today.
Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
What part will you play?
- Monitors system performance in the verification phase.
- Supports the commissioning phase with the customers and analyzes potential malfunctions.
- Identifies and defines technical requirements for realizing alternative applications.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- 5 – 8 years of proven experience in Networking and technical support
- Good experience in Server management
- Must have experience in VLANs, addresses, gateways - basically routing
- Must have good experience in Routing and switching /Managed switches/VPN/Wireshark/TCP dump/Firewall -> Basic Networking
- Experience in Server management: Operating System: Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2019 / CentOS Linux 6/7 / QNX. And remote access, RDP, SSH
- Should have experience in Storage: NAS technology (Synology, QNAP) / Samba/CIFS / NFS / SFTP / Familiarity with RAID technology
- Must have Scripting Knowledge
- Must be good in troubleshooting skills: Root cause analysis / Performance tuning and monitoring
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent social skills to work in a collaborative manner with colleagues from different nationalities.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to craft the future of autonomous systems
- Extraordinary researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time