We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of SiemensOur R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Design and develop customer-specific IoT/Cloud/Web solutions and applications
- Work with partners and customers to create the highest quality and cost-effective solutions.
- Use IoT and Fieldbus protocols (HTTP, HTTPS,MQTT, AMQP, OPC UA, Profinet, BACNet, etc.) to connect industrial devices to cloud systems
- Drive the software production process; own given features beginning to end, from mockups & design documents/reviews to acceptance testing and deployment.
- Test and validate the proof of concepts together with engineering teams and customers for the best optimal solutions and configurations
- Be a part of Software development activities including:
- Coding, unit testing and integration
- Participating in review process
- Taking part in the complete product life-cycle
- Produce high quality and innovative deliverables for our customers
- Conform to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc., MSc. or PhD in Computer Science or in related areas
- Very good command of English
- Minimum 2-years of experience in developing web-services and applications for diverse industries
- Experience in designing and developing responsive UI applications for web and mobile platforms
- Proven skills and experience in one or more following latest cloud-based application development technologies;
- Java Script, Angular, React, Node js, Express.js
- HTML5, CSS, JS, WS
- Java, Spring Boot, Python
- PostreSQL, Mongo DB, Maria DB
- Docker, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes
- MindShere, Azure IoT, AWS IoT, IBM Watson
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing software applications for web/cloud and IoT platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure or IBM Bluemix etc. )
- Experience in integrating back-end web services using REST APIs
- Experience in automation technology, sensor technology, embedded software and Telemetry solutions is a plus.
- Proven skills in web and mobile application development for IoT-based platforms is a plus
- Familiarity with back-end Technologies like RESTful interfaces, tiered application development, SQL, NoSQL is a plus.
- Knowledge in TDD and Mocking Framework is a plus
- Passionate for developing simple, clean and attractive code
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
What else do I need to know?
- No restrictions for travelling
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time