- Join our global department for bid management and project execution for modern communication systems in railway infrastructure (stations and line technology).
- As a system manager (f/m/d) you will be responsible for the architecture and technical functionality of communication technology in our projects. This includes radio systems (such as TETRA, GSM-R, xG, WiFi), backbone (SDH, MPLS), CCTV, Passenger Information Display and Announcement Systems and SCADA.
- For this purpose you will analyse customer requirements and examine their technical feasibility.
- Based on the customer requirements, you will derive a technical concept for the railway communication subsystem and develop a solution tailored to the customer's individual needs.
- Within the scope of project management, you will coordinate the implementation of the highly complex communication systems from a technical point of view.
- You will work closely in an international team with colleagues from sales, development and project management.
- You hold a master’s degree in an information science or engineering discipline (e.g. communications engineering or electrical engineering).
- In addition, you have many years of professional experience in system management, product management, (partial) project management or research & development.
- You have an industry background in railway engineering, traffic engineering or aerospace.
- Furthermore, you have a very good knowledge of signal transmissions / industrial networks.
- You are used to working in international project environments, have a very good command of English and are willing to travel (approx. 20%). German language skills are an advantage.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time