The Finance Analyst acts as business partner to both the Canadian Software Sales and Professional Services business segments. You will support the strategy of the business segments and lead major parts of budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning. In addition, you will drive profitability improvement programs, identify productivity measures, handle business administration tasks and perform results analysis.
- Prepares annual financial plan and long-term financial plans, helping ensure spending remains within plan
- Analyzes revenue performance of business segments and legal entity
- Co-ordinates and supports timely preparation of Monthly Forecasts, ensuring consistency of approach and accuracy of data submission
- Performs Business Manager duties to support Professional Services segment
- Assists with the financial merger of acquisitions as required.
- Prepares Business Reviews with BU management.
- Approves and monitors purchase requisitions.
- Monitors headcount plan and approves headcount additions.
- Identifies and monitors productivity measures.
- Performs regular cost reviews and communicates results.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or other related fields
- 5+ years of proven track record of working in finance or accounting
- Strong accounting skills
- Proactive with excellent communication skills and ability to support all levels of hierarchy
- Able to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects in parallel
- Comfort with working to meet tight deadlines while working on site or remotely
- Ability to use professional judgement, problem solving and decision-making skills to resolve issues
**Legally authorized for employment in Canada**
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Experience in a software business preferred
- Proficiency in Excel and Hyperion
- SAP primary system knowledge (Highly Preferred)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software ULC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.