At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Are you ready to be part of the journey and help us make real what matters?
Join our Digital Industries Software team as an Accounting Integration Manager and help us grow our software business by managing the integration of newly acquired businesses across the globe.
Digital Industries Software is the market leader in Industrial Software for the digital enterprise with presence in 35+ countries and ~20,000 employees worldwide in a fast-growing environment.
What role will you play?
- Using your financial expertise, you will participate in the M&A process and identify financial risks and valuation implications during the financial due diligence
- Subsequently, you will manage the integration of newly acquired businesses into our accounting & treasury processes including full consolidation, purchase price allocation and policy alignment
- We are looking for someone with an affinity for tools and processes to also support the deployment of our ERP system and other finance and reporting tools
- Your view of the big picture helps you to develop and execute a legal entity merger concept and perform related legal entity valuations
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Tax with profound experience in Finance & Accounting
- Strong project management skills and ability to work with different stakeholders and under time pressure
- Excellent analytical and financial data analysis skills
- Advanced accounting & consolidation knowledge and basic valuation know-how
- Intercultural sensitivity and willingness to travel
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.