Partner Development Executive – Partner Coverage
About Siemens Digital Industries Software:
The industrial world is in the midst of transformation. The digital future of industry is no longer some far-flung promise. Today's products are becoming smarter, more personalized. New insights, new opportunities, new levels of automation at every point of the value chain. These aren't the promises of tomorrow, they're the opportunities of today. We blur the boundaries between industry domains by integrating the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. We provide a comprehensive and integrated portfolio of software and services for electronic and mechanical design, system simulation, manufacturing, operations and lifecycle analytics. We are growing our diverse field of partners in an open ecosystem.
About the Job:
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global partner team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative and energetic team committed to making the Siemens Partner Program the best in the industry.
We are looking for a Partner Development Executive – Partner Coverage to help grow our partner community, to develop programs and enablement that drive business value by attracting quality partners to our partner ecosystem. You will play a crucial role in developing strategy and programs that will support our partner coverage and ensure their success with Siemens. You will help shape the foundation for the future and lead our digital recruiting effort.
• Develop vision, strategy, and programs to support partner recruiting with the use of digital platforms and social media
• Develop reporting and best practices to support rapid onboarding of new partners and accelerating their ability to be successful with customer quickly and drive business results.
• Research prospective partners, build ideal partner profiles through collaborative efforts with our portfolio development team and business units. Evaluate potential partners, apply sound methodology to assess potential partner fit and attractiveness.
• Support field partner recruiting effort, with prospective partner research. Build lists of prospective partners and contacts, maintain our database of potential partners in Salesforce.
• Provide analytics and reporting on a regular basis regarding partner recruiting research, performance of new partners, and adoption of our digital on-boarding platform.
• Hold regular reviews with field teams on progress of strategic new partners, quickly identify best practices, develop programs to spread best practices and shorten time to revenue with new partners. Have sufficient sales experience to be able to support the field teams with coaching to facilitate successful launch of new partners.
• Proven experience driving adoption, renewal and expansion programs with partners
• Through the successful implementation of the programs, drive greater partner revenue
• Engage with Partners and field teams to ensure positive outcomes
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility and to hep improve our partner coverage.
• Determine how to define, drive, and demonstrate the value (ROI) delivered
• Be an advocate for change in business transformation and adoption of Cloud based solutions
• Create Partner and field feedback loops to drive change internally to continually focus on improving the customer and partner experience
• Help foster a culture of Partner and customer success
• Partner with other global partner team members to further refine structure, systems, and resources to successfully support our partners
• Be a recognized thought leader in industry and an expert on best practices in use of social media
• Drive alignment with global, zone, and country colleagues regarding partner coverage and onboarding
• Align with colleagues on partner expansion, use of social media and digital recruiting strategy
• Identify and lead the necessary resources to improve the new partner experience at every opportunity
• Work closely with internal teams (Support, Marketing, Sales, Product, Professional Services) to align priorities, collaborate on partner needs and opportunities, and deliver early and increasing value over time
• Experience with SaaS focused partner programs
• Partner programs supporting partners in the shift to SaaS and cloud business models
• Global / multinational
Skills and Abilities Required:
• Relevant work experience in software partner recruiting
• Ability to analyze complex and ambiguous situations, quickly formulate strategy, action plans, and lead execution
• Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills. Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI, and Salesforce. Experience with Tableau desirable.
• Exceptional executive-level written, verbal, and presentation communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter who thrives despite ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Passion for driving business value with partners with software and new technology
• Demonstrated technical acumen
• Cross functional collaboration skills
• 5+ years of software sales experience, ideally in technical engineering and/or manufacturing related markets.
• Extensive experience working with and/or recruiting partners
• Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferable
• Program management and development experience
• Proven ability and experience in using and applying digital selling skills and use of social media
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.