Role objective: Increase marketing/marcom-influenced opportunity value around the world by finding new ways to improve the quality and volume of marketing qualified leads (MQL) within the DI business.
This role is in our Digital Industries (DI) Communications team. DI is the world leader - and leading innovator - in industrial automation and digitalization. DI is the driving force for the digital transformation within the discrete and process industries.
This role is located in the US and will have global and local interfaces and responsibilities. This is a new role that is a response to the rapid evolution of demand generation and lead qualification technologies and processes in the external environment. The successful candidate will take responsibility for leading change that will use advanced tools and sources of information to improve lead quantity and volume around the world.
This is an exciting role for an individual with high energy, digital fluency and strong collaboration skills who is looking to influence and contribute to business success on a global scale. The role reports to the Head of Communications for DI in the US.
- Act as a member of the Global DI Demand Gen Team and drive the transformation to leverage Data & AI to improve Lead Generation activities
- Champion processes to improve DI MQL performance through the use of cutting edge martech tools and approaches as well as in depth data analytics.
- As a first step, lead the global effort of piloting, proving and scaling of AI and webservices to improve MQL quality and volume – starting in the US and Canada.
- Define process flows, integration points and roles/responsibilities for the new processes.
- Prove, document, and report value of the processes and approaches used.
- Understand and explain the differences in business scenarios that require differences in the process flows.
- Define the integration points for the new processes, including Eloqua, Salesforce and others as appropriate.
- Become leading subject matter expert and super-user for the AI platform and webservices
- Act as a key stakeholder for AI platform globally.
- Further extend the value of the new processes by defining enhancement potential for relevant programs and tactics (e.g., social, email, online events, display ads, etc.).
- Working with the sales team(s), track lead qualification outcomes, especially opportunity/pipeline growth.
- Align and scale the new processes within the Global Team and adopt/adapt to other countries and regions
- Develop, execute and automate Data Analytics to generate Audience Segmentation & Insights
- Develop and execute concept(s) for account-based marketing.
- Support other local and global demand generation and marcom activities as defined by management.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Demonstrate deep and broad understanding (8-10 years experience) of B2B marketing, marcom and sales functions in an industrial environment (industrial products/software/services strongly preferred).
- Strong understanding of frameworks for building lead generation, demand modeling, multitouch attribution and analytics
- Experience in quantitative analysis and analytics: Insights, Dashboards, Reporting
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance
- Advanced skills in Excel, Data Visualization, Data Exploration, Big Data Processing Frameworks and Machine Learning.
- Languages: knowledge of German or Spanish or Portuguese is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, data science, or a related field
- Proven ability to create, execute and measure demand generation and lead qualification activities that create business-building outcomes.
- Proven ability to solve complex problems in a fast-moving business environment.
- Familiarity with MAP (Eloqua preferred), CRM (Salesforce preferred), CMS, Ad placement, social media management, audience segmentation, customer data platforms, event management/execution (in-person and virtual).
- Demonstration of ability to define, measure and improve complex processes.
- Proven ability to lead without direct authority and to work effectively with minimal oversight.
- Demonstration of collaboration skills across organizational, hierarchical and cultural boundaries, experience with Global Teams
- Tenacity and perseverance to achieve positive change.
- Intellectual curiosity.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.