Role objective: Increase the impact of global and regional demand generation activities by providing expert support to DI organizations, focusing primarily on the Americas.
This position is in our Digital Industries (DI) Communications team. DI is the world leader - and leading innovator - in industrial automation and digitalization. We are the driving force for the digital transformation of the discrete and process industries.
This role is located in the US and will have global responsibilities and interfaces as well as local activities. This is a new role that is part of an effort to create around-the-clock support for demand generation programs and tools in the DI business. The successful candidate will work seamlessly as part of the extended global team to ensure continuity on key programs while also increasing the demand generation capability of the US business and other countries in the Americas.
This is an exciting role for a skilled B2B demand generation professional who desires the opportunity to work across countries/regions to contribute to demand gen. success on a global scale. The role reports to the Head of Cross-BU Communications for DI in the US.
- Act as part of the Global DI Demand Gen Team and provide continuity of global support on global demand generation activities (including campaigns, programs, tools and processes).
- Ensure 2-way communication between Western Hemisphere (WH) and DI HQ so that above-mentioned activities are effectively adapted, integrated and implemented for the WH markets
- Super-user (or otherwise coach and maintain the super-user(s)) on relevant tools and systems, lead management process, and legal policies, related to demand generation. Tools including, Eloqua, Salesforce, Sprinklr, Adobe Analytics
- Establish process for gathering WH requirements to evolving demand generations topics/needs and integrate them as part of the Global Team.
- Support regionalization and integration of global programs to local marketing activities
- Act as owner/driver for assigned regional/global campaigns incl. execution
- Assist regions in local execution of drive-to activities related to major events
- Coordinate lead management and reporting for leads coming from global activities/programs
- Support execution of global and regional demand gen programs and campaigns leveraging on- & off-line tactics
- Systematically monitor and analyze performance against lead and other marketing goals
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Demonstrated understanding (typically 5-8 years experience) of B2B demand generation, including understanding of marketing, marcom and sales functions in an industrial environment.
- Hands-on experience driving and executing global demand programs including specific local needs (e.g. compliance and legal constraints like GDPR and other privacy acts and navigating different regions, cultures and technologies
- Strong track record of success in designing and activating integrated demand generation campaigns
- leveraging on- & off-line tactics.
- Strong understanding of frameworks for building lead generation, demand modeling
- Experience with A/B and multi-variant testing to improve Results
- Broader experience and knowledge across customer engagement areas
- Languages: knowledge of German or Spanish or Portuguese is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Prior success in creating, executing and measuring demand generation activities that create business-building outcomes.
- Proven ability to adapt quickly in a fast-moving business environment.
- Expert knowledge of the tech stack required for a demand generation: MAP (Eloqua preferred), CRM (Salesforce preferred), CMS, Ad placement, social media management, event management/execution (in-person and virtual).
- Demonstration of ability to contribute collaboratively as part of complex processes.
- Ability to influence other without direct authority and to work with periodic managerial oversight
- Demonstration of collaboration skills across organizational and cultural boundaries, experience with Global Teams
- Tenacity and perseverance to achieve results.
- Intellectual curiosity.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.